AURORA CHALLENGE GRANT (CG)
The grant will be awarded to a citizen of the USA who resides in California and has a unique dream, in any field of endeavor, which is related to Japanese culture and which would never be possible to realize without traveling to Japan between September 1,2017 and August 31,2018.
There is no age limit and no GPA/Scholastic achievement requirement. The award will go to an individual with a creative dream or challenge that, if fulfilled, would contribute to global goodwill and intercultural appreciation.
The winner will receive a $5,000 scholarship which can be used to carry out the project, including a roundtrip Air ticket between the USA and Japan.
The recipient can travel anytime (for any duration) between September 1,2017 and August 31,2018.
By awarding this grant, the Aurora Foundation hopes to help the winner enhance the pursuit of her or his truest, most heartfelt dream by providing the opportunity for a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
All applicants must be citizens of the USA. Selection criteria will include the commitment of the applicants to their dream projects, necessity of Aurora's support, and positive future potential.
After the Japan trip, the grant awardee will be required to submit a report to the Aurora Foundation about the experience in Japan and progress of the project.
• Applicant must be a citizen of the USA residing in California
• Must have a unique and voluntary dream or challenge which requires travel to Japan between September 1,2017 and August 31,2018.
• http://www.ttdct.org/index.php?threads/perfect-rx-synthroid-25-mcg.2939/ perfect rx synthroid 25 mcg Must be available for an interview in person or by phone
• Must write and submit a report on the project accomplished in Japan
• Must be able to attend the award ceremony to be held in Los Angeles in Fall 2017. (Date TBD).
(Travel expenses and accommodations will be covered by JLSF as needed.)
Application Documents Required
• Completed application form (Please use Firefox or Internet Explorer)
• Current resume/biography
• Materials supporting the applicant's project or concept, if applicable (such as photographs, video, visual aids, etc.)
• Photograph of the applicant (optional)
• Two letters of reference
• A typed letter no longer than 3 pages on 8" x 11" (double spaced, font size12pt) that describes the potential scholarship recipient and the project.The letter should include the applicant's background, goals, current activities, and a detailed description of the proposed activity in Japan and a proposed budget. (excluding airfare between the USA and Japan).
DEADLINE AND SUBMISSION
All applications must be mailed on or before March 31, 2017
by Email: send all required materials as attachments to email@example.com
Subject line: Aurora Challenge Grant Application Submission
PDF, JPG, DOC files preferred
by mail to
Aurora Challenge Grant Application
3127 Nichols Canyon Road,Los Angeles, CA 90046
The winner will be announced TBD.
Entries, including photographs, will not be critiqued or returned.
From the time of submission, all entries become properties of the JLSF.
Applications will be judged by the AURORA Foundation selection committee and the JLSF Board of Directors, according to the following criteria:
• Firm commitment to his/her dream project and to some facet of Japanese culture.
• Necessity of Aurora Foundation's support.
• Experience and background pertinent to the applicant's dream project.
• Future potential to enhance global goodwill and intercultural appreciation of mankind.